Monday, September 29, 2008

Checking out the meerkats - this was the first time Drew had been to the zoo since he's really starting talking, so it was fun to see his reactions to all the animals.
The little prairie dog in front was so cute. I waited to try to get both boys popping up, but apparently Drew wasn't too keen on the idea...
Sharing some cotton candy with Aunt Joyce and Aunt Jean. Drew didn't want any part of it - even after I brushed it across his lips to let him know it was full of sugar! Why we were all trying to get him to eat it I'm not sure! I should be happy he doesn't jump all over sweets the way that Brady does... now, if it appeared to have chocolate in it, that would have been a different story. I asked for a picture with me and Mallory - to prove she was in fact there with us!
Enjoying the train ride - esp. the breeze that went along with it.

No comments: