Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day

I would like everyone to know the reason the hurricane is not coming our way is because Bryan and his dad spent the majority of the day yesterday cutting plywood for our windows... the wood has only been in our garage since last hurricane season, so I guess it was about time! Grandma also came over and spent some time with Mallory and the boys. She tried her best to keep them quiet the few times I almost nodded off in my chair, but to no avail. Honestly, I'm not that fond of naps, although I'm sure I could use one. But it seems like I wake up worse off and then have trouble sleeping later that night. Anyway, Bryan got to sleep in this morning, and then I layed down on the bed and fell asleep for another two hours after he got up. I've been sleeping in the recliner since I had the c-section, so maybe I am finally ready to try the bed again. I've woken up with a headache the last two days and am wondering if it's because I'm done taking vicodin... my doctor gave me another prescription, but I was going to try to just take the motrin and see how I was feeling. So far, so good. Mostly I'm just tired of not being back to my normal self and being cooped up in the house all day!

Tomorrow is Brady's first day of school, so I'm excited about that. It looks like Bryan will take the morning off, which will allow me to take him to school by myself - sounds good to me, because I'm a little afraid of what Drew's reaction will be when Brady gets dropped off and he doesn't!

1 comment:

Vicodin Prescription Information said...

My name is Robert Fraser and i would like to show you my personal experience with Vicodin.

I am 27 years old. Have been on Vicodin for 1 day now. Found a few pills. I'm currently not an addict though I have taken vicodin in the past and I am certainly playing with the devil because I do like the feeling it gives me. Biggest problem, besides the addiction, is Insomnia. Tossed and turned for two hours before I decided to research it.

I have experienced some of these side effects -
Constipation and insomnia.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Robert Fraser