Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Jazzercise

So, I was finally feeling ready to get back to jazzercise and went this morning for the first time after having Mallory. I expected to be sucking wind pretty bad, so I was plesantly surprised that I felt better than expected. Then I remembered that the last time I had gone to jazzercise I was 8 months pregnant... doesn't take a lot to be better than that! Tomorrow will probably be the real test. It felt good to be back and it reminded me how much I really love going. It's the only form of exercise I've ever actually enjoyed, so I highly recommend it to anyone...esp. if you like working out to music and have some rhythm! It's not for everyone, but it's definitely worth trying if you're looking for something fun and different.

3 comments:

tasha said...

i was sold.. until you said you have to have rhythm.
.....clearly not for me.. i cant even clap to the beat.. LOL

Jill said...

Well, you don't really HAVE to have rhythm... not everyone in there does! LOL

Karen said...

But if you can't even clap to the beat...you better stand in the back so no one will make fun of you!

I'm NOT the most coordinated person but was able to get the hang of this...

You can't be shy about shaking our hips though!