Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Luke Scott Dinkel

I have a new nephew!! Scott & Holly had their baby this morning at 7:17 a.m. What's funny is that I also had Mallory at 7:17, but in the evening. They already have two girls, so it will be a whole different experience this time around. Unfortunately, Luke decided to come so quickly that Holly wasn't able to get an epidural... thank god that's over for her! Scott promises that we will see some pictures soon, so I will try to post one if I can. I'll be curious to see how his older sisters react... last I heard, one wanted a boy and the other a girl. Hopefully things will go smoothly as they have for us with Mallory and the boys. Thankfully, Thanksgiving will be here before we know it and that will provide us a chance to see each other's babies!

2 comments:

Paisley Petals said...

Who is traveling for Thanksgiving?

Jill said...

Both his brothers are coming here :)