Saturday, October 4, 2008

Smiles

I'm marking down yesterday as Mallory's first official smile. We've been getting little smiles for a while... where her mouth curls up a little bit, but nothing like the smiles I see in her sleep! So, Bryan tells me this morning that he set her down in the crib sometime last night and when he turned the mobile on, she gave a full-out smile... sounds about right - not for Mommy or Daddy, but for the mobile! Anyway, I decided to officially record it even though I hadn't seen it... and then when I went to change her diaper a few minutes later, she smiled at me - yea!! Hopefully we'll be able to get a picture soon. We're taking some Halloween/fall pics next weekend at Karen's house, but I'm not going to get too excited about getting something great of Mallory. I know Tasha takes some great pics, but if the timing is off for Mallory, she won't stand a chance!

No comments: