Saturday, November 29, 2008

Back to life, back to reality...

We had a fun, busy week with Bryan's family in town. It is always sad to see them go - esp. considering we don't all get together that often. However, I know we are all ready to get back to our own houses and into the normal routine! Grandma and Grandpa will probably spend the week catching up on their sleep...

My nephew Dawson, who is 8 months old. He is Marc's (Bryan's oldest brother) only child.

Here is Luke, who is 6 weeks old. Scott and Holly drove here from Alabama with him and their two girls - maybe a little crazy on their part, but we appreciated it! It's interesting that they have two girls and their youngest is a boy, while Bryan and I have the opposite. As I told Holly this weekend, she's lucky she doesn't have another child in there because when I was pregnant with both Brady and then Mallory, she turned up pregnant a matter of weeks or months later!

No comments: