Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Decorating the Tree

You gotta love those fake smiles! They were very proud of themselves for putting the ornaments on. Actually, Brady did a fairly good job, but Drew stuck ALL of them on the bottom branches, sometimes more than one on a branch! Mommy had to do a little rearranging after bedtime...



This was Drew's first time helping, and he was all over it! See the little bell in front of him? It's an ornament from when Bryan was little, and the boys love to ring it. Thanks, Grandma (with a tad of sarcasm)!

I hate how late Thanksgiving was this year, and I've got so many things to do that I don't know what to work on first! My goal for the week is to get the inside of the house decorated and to wrap presents for under the tree. Bryan is going to luck out this year - he's been working so much that I'm not asking him to put up the lights outside.... if you're reading this, though, don't think you are going to make this a regular occurrence! Getting me that minivan might help out for next year, though...

No comments: