Thursday, December 11, 2008

Drew's xmas party

Drew had his Christmas party at school today. He stuck by my side like glue, which didn't surprise me. What did surprise me is that he made no attempt to sing any of the songs during his music time. I knew he would be shy at first, but I thought he'd chime in after a while! Apparently not - he didn't even make the effort to jingle his bells during Jingle Bells. It made me laugh, and I did ask the teacher afterwards if he normally participates. She said that he does but that she knew he wouldn't sing today with the room full of people... he had a death grip on her hand when they first came in the room and she was just trying to get him to sit down!


His nose is looking a lot better, but it's still obvious in pictures! Maybe when we take pics with Santa tomorrow, it will be far enough away that it won't be too noticeable..



Their shirts were too cute - angels made out of handprints, with a LOT of help from their teachers!


1 comment:

Momma T said...

Haden did the same thing in preschool, parents could go and watch them sing before the parties. When I would go, he would sing until he saw me and then he wouldnt sing anopther word, I would even try to prompt him, but he would just sit there