Thursday, December 4, 2008

I love etsy!

If you are not familiar with http://www.etsy.com/, you need to try it out. You can get all kinds of handmade clothing, gifts, etc. for reasonable prices. Some things you buy as they are posted, but many of the sellers also do custom orders. For example, I am having personalized ornaments made for Brady and Drew's teachers for xmas, and I had the cutest gift set (onesie, burp cloth, and bib) made for my nephew to match his hungry caterpillar nursery. Here are some pics of my latest purchases...

I couldn't find any brown shoes for Mallory, so I had these made (by sugarplumtree).

I think these leg warmers are too cute (made by fategoddess)!


And, of course, a cute brown and pink bow (made by AllThingsGirly)
If you've found a seller you like, let me know so I can check them out!


No comments: