Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ridiculous

Both boys were up this morning by 5:45 a.m. I know this because they woke me up at that time - they did stay in their room, but were talking so loud I could hear every word of their "conversation." Drew complains to me every day about how he's tired, even when he gets up later - maybe 7 or 7:30 a.m. So, you can understand why I think it's so ridiculous that they would be up before 6 a.m.! I ran to Target this morning, and Drew fell asleep in the car (this was around 9:45), and then he also fell asleep on the way home from Mallory's appointment (which was closer to noon). I layed him down on the couch when I brought him in, but I don't have high hopes that he'll actually take a real nap...

Mallory's one year check-up went well. Poor thing got five shots, including her first flu shot. She weighed 22 lb and change... not sure because they didn't write it down for me, and I can only pay attention to so many things at once! Her length was 30 inches, plus (can't remember if it was 1/4 or 3/4). The doctor's office normally gives you a little booklet where they write their measurements and tell you what to expect at that age... maybe since she's #3, they think I don't need it anymore!

No comments: