Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm back!

I made it back from Vegas this afternoon. Not sure how much longer I'm going to last tonight - I got about two hours of sleep last night, considering I went to bed late and then got up at 4:45 a.m. for our flight this morning. We had a good time, although I had no luck at all at the tables. Of course, I never expect to bring my gambling money home, but I usually have something left! This time was brutal. The only thing I won was $20 on a video poker machine, and as soon as I got that royal flush, I cashed out! We did get to see Lion King and went to visit Hoover Dam, so it's good that I had other things to occupy my time since my money disappeared so quickly :)

Tomorrow will be a busy day of exercise, getting my haircut, running a few errands, and grocery shopping. Then, this weekend will be spent painting the boys' room. Hard to believe that Easter is approaching so quickly!

No comments: