Sunday, September 19, 2010

August layout

I have to laugh because as I was signing in to post my August layout, I saw that Karen posted hers a few hours ago...  of course, I literally just finished mine, she might have had hers done for a while and just now got around to posting it.

As usual, I based the layout on a Project 12 sketch, but I ended up using the September sketch... the August sketch had owls (love it!), so I wanted to save it for September ;)




The one thing I wish I could have done was journal on the computer instead of using my own handwriting.  My old printer was better for that - has to do with the way the paper feeds in.  I did not have an entire sheet of pink paper to use, so it pretty much forced me to do the journaling by hand.  Not a big issue, but I would have preferred to pick a pretty font.

No comments: