Sunday, September 26, 2010

Go, Owls!

We finally had our first baseball game of the season today!  I was worried earlier in the week that the weather wouldn't cooperate, so I'm happy things went as scheduled.  Grandma and Grandpa Dinkel came to watch Brady, so I made a point to take the camera.  Drew and Mallory are definitely going to be a handful, so I wanted to get a few pics today while I had other helpers...LOL.

Brady did great.  He got hits both times he was at the plate - the first time he fouled a few balls off first, the second time he hit the first pitch.  From my perspective, it was a pretty boring game because a lot of the kids didn't hit the ball, but Brady did well so we were happy!





1 comment:

sheree said...

the picture of Mallory looking into the dugout is mighty cute!!!