Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Score!

Made two awesome purchases today at the local consignment store - a black leotard and a Dora talking dollhouse.  All for a grand total of $16!  I thought the dollhouse was pretty cool, especially when I realized it had some recorded phrases in Dora's voice.  I decided I was going to buy it for Mallory for Christmas, and when I asked how much, I was quite surprised it was only $10.  The leotard was probably the more exciting purchase, though....LOL.  I asked Mallory to try it on, to which she said no.  No surprise there! However, with a candy bribe, she willingly tried it on.  When I tried to take it back off, she said no to that, too.  So, we wore it for a good portion of the day.  This leotard is going to turn into her catwoman halloween costume, so I certainly didn't want to discourage her wearing it!  When we were putting it on, I told her it was just like a bathing suit, so that's what she is calling it :)  It will be interesting to see what she thinks once the tail is hanging off the back...

No comments: