Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Poor guy!

Drew has picked up some kind of stomach bug - it could definitely be worse, but he's sick of going to the potty and is sad that he won't be able to go to school again tomorrow :(  I'm hoping he will feel a lot better in the morning - he needs to be symptom free for 24 hours before he can go back to school.  Of course, my next concern is whether anyone else is going to get sick!  Brady is going to the aggie game this weekend with my parents - it would be a disaster if he got sick because he's been looking forward to it since the season started.

Brady asked me tonight how many more days until his birthday - he wasn't thrilled with the answer :)  Frankly, I'm surprised we haven't been talking about it daily for the last month.  I guess school, karate, baseball, and the prospect of his BFF Zack moving have kept his mind on other things...

No comments: