Monday, November 8, 2010

Brady's birthday party

I think everyone had a great time at Brady's party yesterday.  The park is fun for all ages, and the weather couldn't have been better.  Next time I won't bother with balloons, though.  I had no idea it was going to be that windy!  LOL  

I told Brady's friends to say "stinky brady"which explains his expression :)


I was surprised Mallory agreed to try the pinata.  She barely tapped it and said she was done.

Typical Brady! surrounded by his "girlfriends"







Brady got $150 worth of gift cards and cash at the party- wow!  I sent out a note letting everyone know he was saving his money for a big lego set.  As promised, I went out and bought the set today.  It has 933 pieces, so I told him to expect it to take several days to assemble - guess we'll see!

No comments: