Friday, November 5, 2010

October Review

Time for another Project 12 sketch! This layout is based on the October sketch found here.  I tried to post the sketch itself, but blogger didn't like that for some reason :(  Anyway, I was pretty excited when I discovered this owl paper I just bought lent itself really well to October's sketch. But, when I saw how well my pumpkin patch pics looked with the paper, it turned into a layout just on the patch - too many good pics to only use one or two!

So, my October layout ended up looking like this -

It is completely digital, made with a kit (Autumn Mosaic by Meghan Mullens) and template (2 Many Photos 50 by Janet Phillips) from Sweet Shoppe Designs. 

Obviously, you will need to click on the layout pics if you really want to be able to see anything! lol

1 comment:

theelfqueen said...

Fantastic recap page! Gotta love P12