Sunday, December 12, 2010

More changes!

Unless you are Karen and reading this in google reader, you can see I've changed my blog again!  The Christmas one I had was fine, but I didn't love it.  I'm frequently shopping around for blog designs and have always wanted to have someone design one for me.  Problem is, it's really expensive... in my opinion, that is!  To my surprise, I finally happened upon "blog in a box".  Where, you ask? At my favorite online store, Sweet Shoppe Designs! How I didn't notice it before is beyond me.  There are several great things about the way they package their "blog wear." One is that they include sidebar titles and page dividers.  The other is that they include VERY explicit instructions for setting it up on your blog.  In fact, I think the instructions alone were worth the price because now I know how to upload any digital piece of paper as my background and insert it into the code.  Long story, short - I'm happy!

No comments: