Thursday, December 9, 2010

Teacher gifts

I finished up our christmas presents for the teachers this week, so I decided to go ahead and give them early.  One less thing for them to carry home the last day of school, I figure!  I found the santa pails several months ago and waited until they were on sale to buy them... it's hard not to spend too much when you want to give a nice gift but need to buy for 6 teachers!  I'm very pleased with how they turned out, and the ones we gave this morning seemed to be a big hit.

An inexpensive acrylic frame I embellished

Drew made these Santa cards for his teachers. Mallory didn't want to cooperate, so her teachers got an alternative :)

 Cute, huh?

Each set of pails was a little different - they all got a card, frame and some type of lotion.  Some got ornaments, and everyone got their favorite candy.

No comments: