Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Christmas in January

The kids still had some xmas money left to spend, so I took them to Target over the weekend to pick out some legos and their valentines for school.  They wanted Harry Potter sets, so I was relieved that when we got to the store, they had what we were looking for!  Drew got the smaller set - not only does he have less money than Brady, but he mostly just plays with the "guys", so that worked out well.  




Mallory got two new books with her money.... well, she didn't go with us, but I picked them out for her :)  One is a Mickey Mouse valentine book, and the other is Dora (of course!)  We have this particular episode of Dora recorded and she has watched it more times than I can count. So, when I handed her the book, she was pretty excited.  She opened it up, and was basically reciting the storyline as she flipped through the pages and looked at the pictures.  I said, "So, do you like it?"  Her reply, "It's awesome!!"  Too funny.

No comments: