Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Finally!!

Brady woke me up at 3:00 a.m. this morning. He was actually calling for Bryan... where has he been that he thinks Daddy will hear him before I do?? lol  He wanted his music to be turned back on, and as much as I hate to be woken up for something so trivial, at least he didn't wake Drew!  So, when I get to this room he says, "I think my tooth fell out." Sure enough, he shows me his smile, and it's gone.  At the time he figured he had swallowed it, but he found it this morning when he got up.  I told him not to expect all his teeth to come out that easily! He was thrilled not only because it is finally out, but also because it came out pain free... AND because the tooth fairy is coming :)


Not sure you can tell, but he's showing
his tooth in the baggie. He wanted to take
it to school. I'm sure you know what my answer was!

No comments: