Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Shabby Shoppe's Project Scrap 2011

Similar to the project 12 sketches I used last year, the Shabby Shoppe is offering a free template each month in 2011 to help fellow scrappers stay up to date :)  The goal is to take a minimum of 2 pictures per week, and then scrap them at the end of the month using the template they provide.  I looked at the sketches from both blogs and decided that I would go with the Shabby Shoppe's for January.  They provided a spot for one large photo on the left page, whereas the second page is an opportunity to use many of your photos.  I opted to do two photos on the left and document our friends' move to Saint Louis this month.  On the right, I chose a few photos and then filled in some of the other spaces with paper and journaling.  I chose to use the Silly Boy Cuddlebug kit, but I must say that there isn't much to it!  I like the papers in it, but there are very few elements so I did struggle a bit. Overall, though, I like the way they turned out - the pictures are truly the focus!



1 comment:

Julie said...

Ok, woman,
what's the big idea? LOL-making me cry all over again! Love and miss y'all so much!