Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Go Rockhounds!

Brady's baseball season kicked off last night.  Opening Day was scheduled for this past Saturday, but it got rained out.  I'm very happy to say that Brady had a good game!  His next two games will be while Bryan and I are in Australia, so it made me especially happy that he did well :)  His first hit scored our first run, and he scored himself a couple of times.  He also played first base and made some good plays there.  Of course, we still have a lot of work to do learning to catch and field ground balls! lol

I did not take the camera since our game was at night, but I did take a couple shots at the house.  I also discovered that I need to take the video camera to his next game.  I'm not sure what changed between this season and last, but he was hilarious to watch last night.  Every time he got a hit or scored, he threw his hands up in the air and celebrated like it was the best thing that ever happened to him.  Gotta love the enthusiasm!


Does he look old here??

No comments: