Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

Turned 36 on Friday :)  Karen and Brooke took me to lunch at Chuy's, and then I went out to dinner with Bryan and the kids.  The boys made me cards - each with a picture of a birthday cake... with only four candles, which I liked. lol  I got a new water bottle (which Mallory thinks is hers), and the Kindle I wanted. I figured it would be handy for my upcoming trip (i.e. many, many hours on the plane).






I'm also loving my new necklace - one of my finds when mom took me shopping for my birthday last weekend.  I did a little shopping on etsy, too. I found a really cute baseball bracelet to wear for Brady's games, so I'm excited to get that in the mail.  I also used the Amazon gift card Julie got me to buy an underwater camera.  I was going to buy a disposable one, but they had an inexpensive digital camera with an underwater case, so I went with that instead.  If it's as the reviews say, it will last not only for snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef, but I can also take pictures with it at the pool and beach this summer.  I'll keep my fingers crossed!

No comments: