Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm home!

Almost 24 hours after arriving at the Sydney airport for my departure, I made it home!  I got a warm reception from everyone, so that made me happy :)  The kids enjoyed their souvenirs... Mallory is sleeping with her stuffed  kangaroo tonight, and Brady has made plans to wear his new t-shirt and crocodile tooth necklace to school tomorrow.  The boys were thrilled with their boomerangs and can't wait to try them out.  Brady wants to show it off at school, so I told him to ask his teacher tomorrow if he could bring it to school the next day.  He also wanted to know how soon I would have pictures printed out for him to show off, too.  They also liked the books Grandma bought them but haven't hide a chance to sit down and really go through them yet.  Brady told me he wished that tomorrow was Saturday so that Daddy would be home, too, and so that he could spend some extra time with me.  I think I will surprise him at school tomorrow and come for lunch.  It's not like I have anything to do after being gone for ten days. lol  Having said that, I really appreciate the state of the house I came home to - vacuumed, laundry done, and a recent trip to the grocery store.  Can't say thanks enough to Mary!

No comments: