Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sneak Peek

I've still got quite a bit of work to do, but Mallory's room is starting to come together.

The quilt turned out super cute! It is hanging
over the side of her crib until we convert it
 into a big girl bed in a few months.

A work in progress - I intended to pick new curtains,
but once I got some of the decals up, I decided
I didn't really need them.  I put some poms and lanterns there,
and I love the way it looks so far.  I'm still waiting
on a few more poms I ordered.

The tree is done! I painted the brown, but
everything else is from a wall decal set from Target :)

I'm currently working on replacing pictures and fabrics in the hanging picture frames that used to be over her crib.  I'm hoping to get it finished up tomorrow.  My next project is a group of canvases I just purchased.  Not sure what the finished product will be... something scrappy, though!  That will most likely be the project that I invest the most time into, considering I am literally starting from a blank canvas. lol 

No comments: