Saturday, April 16, 2011

Toy Story 3 on ice

Took the kiddos to Disney on Ice this morning - our first time.  Brady had asked to go after seeing a commercial (of course), but I didn't tell him we were going until he asked again earlier this week.  I was kind of surprised by how excited he was, I guess I figured he's getting a little old to appreciate Toy Story as much as Drew or Mallory might.  I showed Mallory some video yesterday to give her an idea of what to expect today, and she was pretty excited, too! Especially when I showed her the "Jessie" outfit she would be wearing.


Woo Hoo! Yippee!
We're going to see Toy Story!!

A mere $54 for three sno cones in fancy cups
with fancy straws...



A good time was had by all :)  

1 comment:

Paisley Petals said...

HOLY MOLY! $54!!!! I hope they drank every last drop! lol