Friday, May 13, 2011

Catching up on pictures...

I decided I better get on here asap and share some pics from Mother's Day! I have pics from Drew's preschool graduation today and our trip to Putt Putt this evening to share, too.  Not to mention we are heading to Palm Beach on Sunday.  So, lots of pics ahead!

It's always fun to see what the kiddos made me at school :) Drew painted a small flower pot, and his picture was on the center of the flower.  He also made some goodies and put them in this folder.

How can I help my mommy?
Clean my room, help do the dishes,
help her with the laundry

Love the size of this ring compared to the size of me! lol

Brady made a coaster, bookmark and coupon book.

When I went to open the coupon book, he said,
"You're going to LOVE this!!"

I made two requests this Mother's Day -
go out to eat and take some pics of the kiddos.

We spent maybe 10 minutes at Helen's Gardens... 
probably less, but I was very happy with what we got!

I love how Mallory is looking at Brady here,
like she really adores him!




Jump!!




No comments: