Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I've been busy!

I finally finished up teacher appreciation gifts tonight.  I really enjoy giving handmade gifts, but it makes it difficult when you need to make five of everything!  I used some card templates and filled them in using some of my favorite digital kits.  I then printed them out, added a little dimension, and put them in a cute bag I made.  I also found a fun appreciation gift idea on domestically-speaking.com involving m&m's and threw that in the bag, too.

I'm happy with the final product...
esp. since I'm done! lol

Each teacher is getting a set of 5 cards -
something practical that everyone can use!

Sweet treat and poem

Thank you notes from the kiddos

Inside of the thank you notes, I included a few things the kids told me when I asked about school.  Here are a few of my favorites:

Mallory -

What was your favorite thing to learn about in school?  numbers
Which numbers did you learn about?    B!
Who gets in trouble in your class?    Not me!!

Drew -

What do you think your teachers will do over the summer?   watch t.v.
How much do you think your teachers get paid?  $25...per hour

No comments: