Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Quick update

I have some pics I want to post from Mother's Day... maybe tomorrow! lol

Brady's little league team started the end-of-the-season tournament on Monday.  We won our games on Monday and Tuesday and our next game is Saturday night.  Needless to say, I am hoping for another win - not only for the obvious reason, but also so that we won't have a game on Tuesday night which is the same night as the Bon Jovi concert.  I still haven't told Brady about it and will probably wait until the day of at this point.  The following day, Brady's BFF and family are coming into town.  We are all excited to see them :)

Bryan was scheduled to leave this Saturday for a two week trip to Europe.  His trip has been postponed, and to say he is unhappy about it would be putting it mildly.  He will have to reschedule the three site visits he had planned and go at a later date, yet to be determined.

I am working on teacher appreciation gifts and can hardly believe that next week is the last week of school for Drew and Mallory.  Yesterday, I registered Drew for kindergarten and took him up to the school for a little assessment.  He did well, so we're off to a good start! He seems a bit concerned that he won't know anyone on the first day, but I have assured him that Brady didn't either, and I know that Brady will reassure him, too.

A humorous note to end - Mallory woke up in the middle of the night a few days ago.  I go into her room to discover she is completely naked! lol  I really wanted to take a picture but decided not to because, of course, I wanted her to go back to sleep quickly.  Anyway, I put her diaper and pj's back on... I'm torn between thinking she might have been a little cold or the thought that she might have needed to go potty and knew she was missing her diaper.  Either way, I'm glad she called me while her bed and quilt were still dry!  She's such a character, that's for sure!  Never a dull moment around here...

No comments: