Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Settling down...

Things seem to be settling down around here, finally! The Vests left yesterday afternoon - everyone was sad to see them go, but it was great to have a chance to visit.  Brady's baseball season has come to an end, he got his trophy tonight.  He was the only kid on the team to go the whole season without striking out, pretty impressive! However, I did tell him not to expect that from now on...  Mallory had a bit of a stomach bug over the weekend and passed it along to Bryan and I.  She seems to be over it, and Bryan and I are feeling much better today than yesterday.

With any luck, Mallory's room will be done tomorrow.  I hope to take some pictures during the day and get them on the computer asap! It feels like I have been working on it forever... but, I'm very happy with the way it's turning out.  As usual, one thing has led to another, which means a few projects tacked on the end I wasn't expecting.  No big deal, just more time invested than I originally planned!

Here are some pics from our day at Kemah with Grandma & Grandpa.  They bought ride passes for the kids, and Mallory had fun picking which adult would go with her on each ride. lol

Riding on the top isn't the greatest for pictures...




Mallory loved the airplanes. She rode three times :)




Brady STILL talks about how the "gunfight" at the
end of the train ride scared him when he was little...

he practically talked Drew and Mallory out
of riding it this particular day.

No comments: