Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sketch 75

Here is the latest sketch over at Inspired Bluprints -
AV Hero Traci Reed

The journaling:

I was so excited to be taking you to your first concert!  Daddy was going to be out of town, so I recruited Marianne to go with us.  I decided I wasn’t going to tell you about it until the day of, and hoped that Drew wouldn’t be too upset that he wouldn’t be going.  Unfortunately, that turned out to be a non-issue because the real issue was you missing one of your baseball games. It was the end-of-the-season tournament, so it wasn’t until the saturday before the big day that we found out a game was scheduled for the same night.  Daddy was adament that you play in the game, and I was equally determined to not miss out on this concert experience with you! In the end, Daddy decided to let you make the deicision.  I know he was disappointed that you didn’t choose to play, but I think the fact that your team lost 16-1 might have softened the blow a bit...

Even before we left that evening, you wanted to know how you could repay me for taking you to see Bon Jovi, so I had high hopes that this was going to be a really memorable experience for us both!  It was great fun... you heard your two favorite songs (you give love a bad name and my life) and I’m sure some of the people around us wondered how you knew so many of the words at the age of 7. lol  I also enjoyed hearing you sing bad medicine in the shower the next day!  I’m so happy to have shared this with you and that you enjoyed it as much as I did!


No comments: