Monday, June 6, 2011

Four long days...

Our internet and phone have been down since Thursday, thus my lack of blogging.  Brady finished up school on the same day, and I had two layouts ready to post to coincide with the end of the school year.  I guess it was not meant to be, so here they are several days later!

My intention has always been to have a separate school album for each child.  However, after kindergarten last year, I never got around to starting Brady's.  This year I felt motivated to get started on it and did both his K and 1st grade years.  Once I have them printed, I will decide what all I am going to include in the scrapbook - possibly just these pages and his class picture, but maybe some of his work that I've saved, too.


Teacher's Pet by Heather Roselli
K layout - 2 many photos template by Janet Phillips
1st grade - 2 pag templates 4 from Britt-ish Designs

I did my best to keep the layouts simple and let the pictures shine :)  

No comments: