Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Out with the old...

waiting on the new!  I listed Mallory's crib and changing table on craigslist.  I've had a few bites and expected that it would be gone this evening.  Unfortunately, the crib is now disassembled and sitting in the garage, along with the changing table.  I emailed back and forth during the day with a potential buyer and was supposed to hear back from her this evening.  I'm not holding my breath, but really hoping that she will get back in touch tomorrow.  If not, I'll deal with it after our vacation.  I did go to a local furniture store and found a bed and dresser that I like.  I was planning on having the old furniture off my hands before I purchased the new, so I guess Mallory will be sleeping on her inflatable mattress until I get this sorted out. lol  Not that she minds...


No comments: