Monday, July 11, 2011

We're back!

Back from our short trip to San Antonio... somehow I'm still exhausted, though! lol  Mallory threw a huge tantrum yesterday afternoon and is running short on sleep in a major way.  Doesn't make me super excited about her behavior on our "real" vacation next week.  Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised??

Since we didn't get to San Antonio until Saturday evening, all we really had to do was entertain the kids on Sunday.  We (me, my mom, my Aunt Linda, & Grandma Myrtice)  took them to the movies to see Zookeeper and then from there, headed over to Incredible Pizza.  It was crowded, but the kids had a lot of fun.  So much fun, in fact, that Mallory didn't want to leave, and that's where the trouble began :(  I opted to stay home with her while everyone else went to dinner.  I'm certain that was a wise decision, and no one tried to talk me out of it. lol

Brady says Grandma caused this collision, ha!

Enjoying some pizza

Mallory likes to hop around on Dance Dance
Revolution, although we never put any money in...

Playing some mini-golf

Whoa!!

Brady chose these "glasses" as his prize 
at Incredible Pizza

I took a couple pics of my Aunt Linda with Mallory, but her eyes are closed in the first one, and Mallory looks evil in the second! Maybe next year...

No comments: