Friday, August 12, 2011

As promised...

 Berry Sweet by Meghan Mullens
30 Days has September template - Plum Dumpling Designs

Left

Right

My favorite :)
(If it looks a little strange, it's because it has a white background.  There
is no border when I view it, but I know there is on Bryan's laptop.)
 Garden Party - a Scrap Matters DT Collaboration
2 Many Photos 14 template by Janet Phillips

Left

Right

My least favorite... but, it's done!
 Sweet Escape by Kristin Cronin-Barrow
30 Days has September template - Plum Dumpling Designs


 Camping Out by Jady Day Studio

Left

Right

I think that next January I will go back to using the calendar template every month.  I liked when I did it traditionally a couple of years ago... it just was a lot of work.  Digitally, it takes me less time.  This year so far has been a mix of templates for the different months, so I don't want to change that at this point.

1 comment:

Paisley Petals said...

you've been busy, lol

Surprised to see a one-pager in there!