Saturday, August 27, 2011

For those that didn't see my post on facebook, Drew made his first friend at school on Friday.  He had a big smile on his face when he told me, so sweet :)  Next thing to work on - what is this boy's name?? lol  Apparently he sits at the green table, and Drew sits at the yellow.  They played tag together at recess, and he told Drew his name... he just couldn't remember it by the time he got home! lol

I took Mallory to meet her teachers on Friday.  She was glued to me and barely pulled her face out of my shoulder to look at them.  But, once I took her to the back of the room and showed her the other kids playing with toys, she was fine.  She saw several familiar faces from last year, and even remembered their names.  I'm sure she will still be upset about me dropping her off on Tuesday, but she will be fine once I leave.

On a different note, we sold Bryan's Civic today. Woo hoo!

No pics of the kiddos today, so I'll post a couple layouts I finished this week.  The first is of Drew's birthday.  I couldn't find a kit or template I was just thrilled about using, so I ended up doing something simple.

Everyday Life template - Happy Scrap Girl
Banner - Dani Mogstad

This one is from our family vacation this summer.  I think we were all pleasantly surprised by how well this group photo turned out, and I was happy to get it in digital format so I could scrap it as usual :)
Tropical Hideaway - Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Inspired by Jacinda's layout "Not So Tropical"

No comments: