Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My little girl is 3!!

Some pics from her special day :)

First stop - Palm Beach

The boys spent most of their time in the water...

Mallory wasn't interested in going down the slide,
but I took her down once so she could see what
she was missing.  Not much, in her opinion!

She was much happier doing this...

Bryan took the day off to celebrate :)


Taking her new Dora mermaid for a swim


Next stop, Dora & Diego's 4D Adventure!


Mallory wasn't too interested in the glasses, but was
convinced to put them on once the movie started.
Good thing it only lasted 12 minutes because I
had to hold them on her face the whole time!

Off to lunch at the Rainforest Cafe.  It was neat inside
(as I remembered), but the food wasn't so great :(

A little tired??

Presents!  Her plan - to open all the Dora presents
first, then the big Minnie Mouse one, then
the other one.  She kept telling us this on the way home.

I got off pretty cheap on her gifts, less than $50 -
that's the beauty of only being three! Of course, we
spent way more than that on her party and our
adventures today, so I guess it evens out. lol

No comments: