Friday, September 23, 2011

On my own, day three

Woke up this morning with a horrible headache.  I took the boys to school, came back home, took some advil, and climbed back into bed.  Mallory let me stay there another two hours (with a couple interruptions, of course).  I rarely miss exercise on Friday, but I'm glad I choose to today because I felt a lot better when I got up the second time!

Later in the day, Mallory wasn't quite as delightful.  She smeared peanut butter on the couch after I left her alone at the table (which I do all the time).  Not sure what got into her!  A few hours later she sat down to color with some crayons and markers.  We removed her dress, just in case.  I literally turned my back for two minutes and she drew all over herself (hands, tummy and back) with the yellow and blue markers.  I tried water, rubbing alcohol, and nail polish remover but it's still going to be a few days before it's completely gone.  Thankfully, she didn't draw on her face at all, or I would be pretty upset considering her first soccer game is tomorrow morning!

No comments: