Wednesday, September 21, 2011

On my own

One day down.  Fifteen to go!  Bryan finally managed to plan and actually go on his trip to Europe - Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, and a short side trip to Belgium.  He will be missing Drew and Mallory's first soccer game this weekend, among other things.

Today was pretty uneventful.  School, karate, and then I took the kids to Chuy's for dinner.  Thankfully, we had no homework to deal with.  Tomorrow will be busier.... haircuts after school, with just enough time to come home, eat dinner, and finish any homework before we are off to soccer practice.  I think the thing that wears me down the most is all the driving around! It's not actually going to karate, baseball, soccer, etc... it's shuttling everyone around to get to those places.  I shudder to think what it will be like once everyone is in school, a little bit older, and even more involved!

No comments: