Saturday, September 10, 2011

Peace and quiet

Bryan took the kids out this morning, and I stayed at home :)  I was feeling guilty about choosing to say behind until I remembered that he will be out of town for two weeks later this month...

Instead of sleeping in, I got up and scrapped!  Here's what I just finished -

I bought this kit from Andilynn Designs back in July but hadn't gotten around to using it yet.  A few days ago, I got my Scrap Matters newsletter in my inbox, and there was a layout using the kit that I loved! So, I copied it... here is the link to Wendy's layout Celebration on the Freeway.

Here's another layout I finished up this week.  Can't say enough how much I adore this Easter kit by Jady Day Studio!  Could the little animals be any cuter??

Left

Right
Spring into Easter - Jady Day Studios
Double Album templates II - Scrapping with Liz

No comments: