Friday, October 14, 2011

Hi! from St. Louis

Brady and I made it to St. Louis last night.  Bryan, Drew, and Mallory dropped us off at the airport - it went pretty well.  Mallory did cry and was calling my name, but Bryan said it didn't take long for her to calm down... she even fell asleep on the way home!  I knew that Drew would find a few perks to Brady being gone.  Apparently, one turned out to be that he gets to pick his own bedtime story for the next several nights. lol

Zack and Brady were thrilled to see each other.  They stayed up until midnight!  Apparently, they were up at 5:00 a.m. and Jeffrey went in and told them to go back to sleep.  I didn't hear them, but Brady came in my room at 6:45 a.m. to get up for the day.  Needless to say, I think they will be exhausted later today.  We're taking it easy this morning and just letting the kids play.  This afternoon, we are headed to the movies.

On a totally unrelated topic, Brady lost his fifth tooth on Tuesday.  We all went to bed, and I woke up at 2:00 a.m.  My immediate thought was, "Oh, @#$%, the tooth fairy forgot to come!"  Sneaking around the house when you are half asleep is not my idea of a good time...  Perhaps I have learned my lesson :)

No comments: