Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 19

Today I am thankful to be an Aggie. "There's a spirit that can ne'er be told, it's the spirit of Aggieland!" Every time I set foot on campus I feel the spirit of Aggieland, and today was no different - it's such an awesome thing, and I'm so happy my kids have the chance to experience it.    


As an example, Drew and I walked around a bit as the third quarter was starting, and I went to buy him a sno cone.  I ordered him one, then opened my wallet to discover I only had $2.  Of course, it cost $3.  The three teenage guys working there were so kind - don't worry about it, they told me.  I think one even pulled a $1 out of his own pocket to contribute.  Needless to say, I very much appreciated it! I did go grab a $1 from my dad to pay him back, though :) So, technically I owe my dad the $1, but I don't think he will miss it. LOL


Also, I'm thankful we won...

No comments: