Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 9

Today I am thankful for my free time :) Even though I fill most of it up with exercise, grocery shopping, and running errands, I'm still grateful! I esp. love eating lunch by myself...in peace. LOL

Not as much free time this week as I usually have, though.  Mallory came down with a bit of a stomach bug on Monday, so I kept her home from school yesterday.  Tomorrow, Bryan is having his wisdom teeth removed, so I will need to wait at the office while he is having that done.  Then, Friday morning Brady has his annual check-up.  Mallory and Drew have their last soccer game on Saturday.  Next week begins all the holiday lunches at school - I am going to four between the three kids (Drew has one at his regular lunchtime, plus one in the classroom).  Now that I think about it, I'm pretty excited that I'm not going anywhere for Thanksgiving and can stay home and relax!!  Bryan and his dad are taking the boys camping for two days early in the week, but I will be here with Mallory.  

It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is literally right around the corner!



No comments: