Saturday, November 12, 2011

An exciting week...

for Brady, that is!  Sunday was his last baseball game.  The team was pumped because they ended the season undefeated.  After the game, everyone headed to Cici's for pizza and trophies.

Later in the week, he finished reading the fourth Harry Potter book.  This was quite the accomplishment - it is 700+ pages.  He took an ARP test (basically a comprehension test) at school and got a 100.    As promised, he now gets to watch another of the movies - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.  Unfortunately, it isn't arriving today as I thought since the mail didn't run yesterday...

To cap off his week, he got another promotion at karate last night and received his new belt.  Unfortunately, I missed it! I ran to Target at the beginning of class, fully expecting to see him receive his belt at the end of class - when they are normally presented.  Guess I learned my lesson :(

No comments: