Friday, January 27, 2012

Living Museum

Brady has spent the last month at school learning about Leif Eriksson.  Each student in the second grade was assigned a historical figure, with the end goal of "becoming" that person during the living museum.  The kids lined up down the main hallway of the school this morning dressed as their assigned person. Each child had a "button" that the parents could push. When pushed, the students were to come alive and give a brief speech about that person.  I was rather impressed by some of the costumes I saw, and most of the kids I heard really knew their speeches well... including Brady (of course!).

1 comment:

lowens said...

That's my Leif! I sure do miss Brady and the rest of the Bunch! Brady would give me the latest update on all sports news daily; we will have a lot to catch up on one day soon! I am glad I found your blog. Thank you for sharing.
Love,
Ms. Owens