Friday, March 16, 2012

It's Friday?

I've been confused all week about what day it is - between being sick, having the kids out of school, and Bryan's odd work schedule... I'm totally "off"!

I got two calls today that made me happy - the rest of the tile for the bathroom is finally here, and my new couch is scheduled for delivery this Friday.  Now I just need to get rid of my old couch/love seat and get the rest of the bathroom painted!  It also looks like Bryan's work schedule will be going back to normal in another week or so.  Brady's baseball schedule is crazy the next two weeks, so I certainly hope Bryan will be home in the evenings. In a span of 12 days, he has six games... six!!  Soccer just started for Drew and Mallory, too, but they only have practice once a week and their first game isn't until March 31st.

I'm off to go raid Brady and Drew's underwear drawer.  I'm not certain they remember that tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day, but a visit from the leprechaun will remind them :)

No comments: