Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Moving on...

I just finished up my last layout from our trip to Seattle. I promised myself I wouldn't get sidetracked and work on anything else until I did so! Of course, then I realized that Father's Day is coming up quick and I won't have access to my computer for the next week, so I did have to sidetrack a bit :)

I ended up with 5 layouts... not bad for a five day trip, I say! I'm also including a few photos in my Project Life pages - I wanted to squeeze in a few more pics without taking the time to plan out and complete another layout (or two).  Here are the ones I haven't shared -

San Juan Island, left
Lakeside Retreat - Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Cindy Schneider template - burst of fun 2

San Juan Island, right
Lakeside Retreat - Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Cindy Schneider template - half pack 41

Rainy Day in Seattle
Raindrops keep Falling - Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Cindy Schneider template - set 107

No comments: