Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Brady & Mallory's famous circus

I put our schedule up for the week yesterday, and Brady was very excited to see we will be going to the circus on Sunday.  He immediately decided that he and Drew should put on a circus here at the house.  His first task was making a sign for their door - "Room Closed" and on the other side "Room Open."  When the closed sign is up, they are practicing for the show.

Mallory was unhappy about being left out and asked me to make her own sign which says, "Brady not allowed." She said it was ok for Drew to come in because he doesn't mess her room up.  However, several hours later Drew must have been irritating her because I was instructed to add his name to the sign. lol

Here's what I know about the circus so far -
1. it's scheduled for Saturday, July 21 at 3 p.m.
2. there will be a food fight and clowns that have painted faces
3. the dogs were going to be included but were too uncooperative (no surprise there!)
4. you need a ticket to attend - Brady gave one to Mallory for free and then tried to charge me a quarter.  I don't think so!
5. Drew has backed out so Mallory is his replacement... for today anyway.  We'll see what happens the rest of the week.
6. Brady suggested the name "Brady & Mallory's fabulous circus" then Mallory decided that "famous" was better.  I was pretty impressed with her suggestion :)

No comments: