Sunday, July 1, 2012

What a week!

I posted a few days ago about two layouts of mine that were picked as gallery standouts this month/week at the Sweet Shoppe... which totally made my day when I found out :)  Flash forward to last night - I go to read the blog post for the Sweet Shoppe and discover that the post is featuring my favorite designer - Cindy Schneider.  There are a few designers I love who design kits, but Cindy does templates.  Nine times out of ten, you will see her name in my credits because I use her templates time and time again.  While I don't really strive to be on a bunch of creative teams, hers is definitely my dream gig.  If I ever made her team, I would be so thrilled!!

So, to get back to the point, I am reading the blog post about Cindy and see that she has picked a few layouts from her gallery to showcase... and I was totally shocked to see that mine was one of them!  I literally almost fell out of my chair. lol  Needless to say, I was very flattered and very happy :)

http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/index.php/2012/06/20-questions-with-cindy-schneider/

(It's the zoo one, FYI)

No comments: